Friday, February 23, 2007

Warmie


Warmie is 100 months old! For those of you who don’t know who Warmie is -he’s George’s security blanket. Yesterday George informed me that Warmie is “bigger” than Ella, he is 100 months old. He also related the following history…
He (George) is Warmie’s daddy. Warmie came out of his tummy and George had to exercise to make his tummy little again. Warmie has no mommy because his mommy went to the army and had to fight a big omnidroid that was too strong and gave her a big chop with his strong arm, that killed her forever. Not even Heavenly Father and Jesus with their power could wake her up. And I quote, “But that’s okay because he still has his daddy. I’m his daddy.”
I’m listening to this story, looking at my son thinking, “who are you and where did you come from?” Is this narrative the product of an over-active imagination, or as my husband says, is there something in the water? And I bet you can’t guess who the favorite parent is.

2 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

That is one crazy story! I hope there aren't any mommy-killing omnidroids in California:) You have to write that story down and put it in his memory book.

Karolyn said...

I miss George and the great stories he told at preschool. He has a great imagination. I think I remember a story he told about somebody named "Ling Ling" or something like that.