Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hinckley Challenge

I've joined the Hinckley Challenge at the recommendation of my good friend.(You know who you are :)) I was late joining so I'm a little behind but I'm determined to catch up in time to complete the challenge. I thought that posting my progress on the blog might help me stay motivated on those days when I could fall asleep walking and don't feel like reading my scriptures. Bad I know. If any of you would like to join go to http://www.hinckleychallenge.com/. I would do that nifty thing where you write click HERE and it sends you there, but I'm not that computer savvy.

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Jen it's nice to see a fellow Oneonta branch member participating also! I challenged the Young Women, but I am not exactly sure as to how productive they are being! It's okay though because I am trying to be a good example to them and hopefully that will get the wheels rolling!