Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

We had quite the challenging end to our year, but we made it and here I am, back again! No pictures today, but soon I hope. We enjoyed hearing from everyone through Christmas cards and e-mails, and plan on getting our "New Year" letter out soon! As I've been looking back at 2008 I realized we reached quite a few milestones. To name a few:

1. Ella started walking
2. George started kindergarten
3. Isaac started talking a lot!
4. We had our one year anniversary of home ownership
5. We bought a car

And I'm sure there are many more that I can't think of right now. Some things I'm looking forward to:

1. Isaac starting preschool (Please let him like it!)
2. Learning how to quilt.
3. Warm weather
4. Turning over storytime at the library to another mom. It's been a good experience, but is getting a little overwhelming in view of everything else.

We are excited to see what the new year will bring us.

No comments: