Saturday, April 4, 2009

Newsflash

Well it's been a long time since my last post and just in case there is anyone left actually reading this blog we have lots of news!! OK, really just a few things. First, this little guy is 4!


Our little Iyah is growing so big! Benji says he is going to be our gentle giant. He is such a loving and sweet boy. He loves to snuggle and isn't afraid of telling us how much he loves us. We finally found a preschool where he feels comfortable. I knew it was right when he told me, "Mom, my teacher loves me and I lover her." He is now thriving and loves school. We are so grateful to have Isaac in our family.

Our second news item is that we are expecting baby #4!! This is the reason I have not posted in forever. I have been sick, sick, sick! Everyone kept telling me that I must be having twins if the sickness was worse, but I am relieved to report that there is really only one bean in my belly. I am now almost 14 weeks and starting to feel a little bit better, although my WONDERFUL husband is still doing most of the cooking and shopping. He really has been great-practically a single parent, poor guy. But needless to say we are very excited to welcome a new little spirit into our family! The kids are super excited and weirdly enough both boys say they want another sister (maybe to get Ella off their backs?) and Ella says she wants a brother (I think she's been brainwashed).

Our third bit of news is that my little sister, who's not so little anymore, just got her mission call to Chile. We are very excited for her! She leaves in June and we are going to have to become dedicated letter writers as we will probably not get to see her before she leaves. We love you Jam-o!

Oh yeah, and I turned 30 this week. Ugh.

11 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Woot! Congrats on baby #4!!!! And welcome to the 30-year-old woman club;)

Melissa said...

Outstanding news, Jenn. I hope you will be feeling much, much better from here on out.

Jenilee said...

We missed you guys today, but I hope that Isaac feels better soon. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better.

Angela said...

Happy birthday Jen!!!
Congratz on a baby on the way. So exciting.
How can this little boy be 4. He is so cute.

Derrill Watson said...

hmm, another Hairy Baby. Watson says hello to the Hairy Peanut.

Unknown said...

Hello! Where have we been! It isn't like we are clear across the country! We are so excited for you! Now you had better post more. I want to see that cute little bump of yours. The branch must have gotten baby hungry after we left :)
Well, I was thinking about you this week and I guess I know why now. Hope you are well. Tell Benji we said hello!

Karolyn said...

Congratulations on Baby #4. That's so exciting. I kept checking your blog to see if you would post again. Your kids are getting so big. Can you believe George is 6? It seems like they were just babies. I hope you keep feeling better.

Michelle said...

Congratulations Jenn! It's fun to see your family grow. Happy 30th!

The Corbridge's said...

Congratulations Jenn! What exciting news. Sorry you have been so sick- I'm glad your hubby is taking good care of you. I can't believe our kids are getting so big! We sure miss you guys!!

MelanieH said...

Congratulations! I am sorry to hear that you are so sick though. So, so sorry.

Unknown said...

Okay, so I don't have any other way to get a hold of you... so this is going to have to work! Dan told me that you were moving! Congrats! Jenn, you totally conquered NY! Yes! Put that in your heavenly book... you definitely need a gold star!
AND... the best ironic news of all! Ben, you will never guess who is my landscape teacher! Greg who you just happened to meet when he was visiting the baseball hall of fame a couple of weeks ago. It was like the Lord sending me a piece of my NY home when I found out! I was SHOCKED that he just happened to meet you and be where I just moved from. You were in the right place at the right time. Thank you! I would love to hear from you guys (or see you when you are in Utah).... clarissathomas@gmail.com or (801) 403-9463.... love you 6!