Thursday, April 19, 2007

Good Morning


It's been awhile since I last posted. Ella turned 8 months yesterday. I can't believe how fast time has gone with her. All of the sudden she's big! Benji and I were commenting on how the first year with George seemed like the longest year EVER! Now time is just flying along. Good thing, too. I think I'd be dead if I had to endure any more 2003's. :)


George woke up extra early and in a great mood today. So other than having to get out of bed sooner than usual things were going great. Until time to put his shoes on. All of the sudden he refused to go to preschool, put his shoes on, and get his backpack. I tried bribing, threatening, etc. and nothing worked. I wasn't quite sure what to do. I was wondering if he was just trying out some new control method, or maybe something happened yesterday to make him not want to go back. He's never not wanted to go to school before. Usually he's way excited. When I asked him why he didn't want to go he said he didn't feel like walking all the way to the car (about 10 feet) and all the way to preschool from the car (across a parking lot). Hmm! So, in the end he won out and Benji left for work. I was mad because it meant Isaac didn't get to go to play hour at the gym. Of course, 5 minutes after Benji drove off George announces he wants to go to school now. I told him he decided it 5 minutes too late and WOW! It was quite a tantrum! I wish I would have video taped it. I could have posted it on YouTube or something. Ah, 4 year olds!

No comments: