Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Visit


Well, it's been a long time since I posted. Life seems to get busy sometimes and the days fly by. I can't believe it's June already! It really is nice to have Spring finally here. Benji's mom was out for a visit last week. It was really good to see her again and the kids loved it, of course! We had really good weather while she was here and she helped us get the garden going. Yeah! Now the challenge will be to see whether I can keep the plants alive. They say that everything grows here. When I asked how often you have to water your garden, peopled just looked at me like "Water your garden? Who waters their garden?" We'll see.

So, I had a proud mamma moment this week. When I picked up George from preschool on
Monday he came running up to me so excited. He told me he drew a really big picture of me. I'm posting it so you can all see how pretty I am. :) School is almost done and summer is stretching before us and I'm wondering what we are going to fill all our days with. If anyone has any fun suggestions please e-mail or call me!

No comments: