Monday, March 22, 2010

Surviving Summer

Okay, so I wasn't very tricky. The top one was Ella and the bottom picture was Amelia. They're sure cute! I haven't updated the blog in awhile because we were sick, sick, sick, and then the weather turned super nice and we've been spending a lot of time outside. And now I'm starting to wonder if we are going to survive the summer in one piece. Seriously, little boys are maniacs! For example, just this week I had one fall out of a tree, one get a rope burn, one throw a brick at the other, one almost get hit by a car, and I could go on and on. We also put up the trampoline. Smart move...maybe not, but it sure uses up a lot of energy! Those emergency room people will probably get to know us really well. ;) Summer here we come.

2 comments:

Jessica Mosteller said...

Good luck with the boys. I so wish we had a trampoline. It would just blow away here. Sounds like you have had an interesting week.

Kari said...

I am glad that you are all feeling better and are able to enjoy some good weather!

I know what you mean about craxy boys, especially in the spring after they've been cooped up all winter!